TrainEnquiry.com is now available from wider range of mobile phones as Indian Railways has introduced “OnTheGo” feature to its RailYatris. OnTheGo feature has arrived in train enquiry site for frequent rail travelers who want fixed information of running trains. Rail enquiry users liked launching of OnTheGo TrainEnquiry.com a lot. Any rail traveler can,
Access On The Go Train Enquiry Mobile at onthego.trainenquiry.com
By entering any exact train number and train starting date, rail yatri can find train running details such as upcoming railway station(s), expected time of arrival (ETA), delay time. All these information is accessible easily through onthego facility of trainenquiry.com through any GPRS based mobile phone. The site gives lightening fast result for any train running in India.
What is New in OnTheGo.TrainEnquiry.com?
- The site OnTheGo.TrainEnquiry.com can be used as easy as A, B, C.
- User has to input only:
- The Exact Train Number (for example 15707, 15610, 02424, etc.)
- The Train Originating Date (such as Today, Yesterday, 2 days ago, 3 days ago or 4 days ago)
- The output comes almost instantly (within seconds).
- The site gives you one step result of train running information.
- Currently, OnTheGo.TrainEnquiry.com displays train time-table of any running train for all the upcoming railways stations (but full version of train enquiry site displays time table of the train for only next two railway stations and previous two railway stations).
- The site is accessible any GPRS based mobile phones (one doesn’t need smart-phone, jQuery, AJAX, etc.)
- OnTheGo.TrainEnquiry.com works well in low bandwidth internet connections. The site used almost no resource because its interface is tiniest. Only few KBs of GPRS data is used.
- TrainEnquiry on the go for passengers who want fixed information and need to access train information fast.
- The site runs well in ordinary GPRS based phones, so it is also accessible through smartphones, tablets, laptops and personal computers.
- The site can be used by real rail users while they are making the journey in train, that is why it is named as on the go train enquiry service.
What People Say About OnTheGo.TrainEnquiry.com
Rail passengers across the country became happy because another good initiative from TrainEnquiry.com has been taken to provide quickest running status of train if one knows the train number (for which status to be tracked) through onthego.trainenquiry.com. Also, the OnTheGo.TrainEnquiry.com, the official train enquiry mobile site looks similar to earlier launched un-official train enquiry site SpotUrTrain.com. Even the available features at the site SpotUrTrain.com and onthego.trainenquiry.com are also almost the same. But people prefer to access train late status through official train enquiry mobile site (light-weight version), onthego.trainenquiry.com because it is more reliable. One can see the facebook of RailYatri.in that thousands of people have liked this new feature and talking about this.
We recommend our readers to check “OnTheGo” at onthego.trainenquiry.com to get train running status. Do share this information in your relatives, friends, colleagues and to everyone that tiniest mobile version of train enquiry site is now easily available and accessible at onthego.trainenquiry.com. Also, don’t forget share your valuable views/comments/queries in finding train related information through OnTheGo.TrainEnquiry.com, the official train enquiry site’s lightweight mobile version.